Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-K!!!!!

Well, I awoke this morning at 5:30, to the tears of my Baby BOY! He had puked in his bed, poor guy! We went into the bathroom, cleaned up, did teeth and snuggled back in Mommy's bed. A hour later, my alarm went off and Preston tried to say he was still sick, though he was clearly feeling better... I think we may have had a case of the NERVES! Thank the Jester family for that! Anyway, I talked to him about it, and he agreed that he would go and if he felt sick, he could come home. Turns out, he had a WONDERFUL first day of school, and was all better :)
Getting ready to walk out the door for my first day of Pre-K!
New Spiderman shoes! I am SUCH a stud!!!
Cheesein' it up for Mommy... my paparazzi!!!
Look at this face! Hard to believe I was sick just hours ago....

I am growing into my backpack from last year.... still looks pretty big on me though :)

All smiles in the car :)
Here I am, in my new classroom. The stickers on my hands represent love from my family, so I can think of them all day! Even one from fishy... God rest his little fishy soul!
Here I am finding my apple with my name on it! The teachers were happy to see that I can pick my name out of all the names in the class :)
I readily start working on making a monster truck at my "math center" :)

No comments: