Monday, June 9, 2008

Moving so fast....

WOW! Ever since Lila Anne spoke that first "baba", she has taken off with her talking. She waves now and says "bye-bye" all the time. You should see her wave, she waves like the queen, rotating her wrist around and in her tiniest voice, singing, "bye-bye." She says "mama" now too. But she also says "Mom!!" How funny is that? She looks at me and says it really loudly, but it sounds more like "Mum," so we are pretty sure she is British :) That would explain the Queen thing too.... It's probably because she rides in a pram!! Hahaha... inside joke with my sister! She has yet to say "dada" but everytime she eats she says "yum!" I guess she hears Preston saying that a lot :) She is pulling up now too. I have to get some pictures. She pulled herself up to a standing position in her crib yesterday and you should have seen how big those eyes got, like she was so surprised she did that. But, the FUNNIEST thing that she is doing these days is when we sing her "theme song" (the song from "Bindi the Jungle Girl") She hums the last word really loudly, which is Li-LA! I have to get that on video:)
Ok, I have bragged enough about my little one, but I am just so excited for her :)
Hope everyone is surviving the heat! It's going to be 103 degrees here!!!!!!

No comments: