Saturday, January 23, 2010

Our Home :)

Thought I would take some pics around the house  to note some of the changes we've made- they're are still more to come, but we are tackling some of the smaller ones first.

Couldn't get the kids out of the way- but these are the new coffee tables. I LOVE them. Each one has storage and the lids flip over to a table top! Perfect for us!!

My new FAVORITE thing is the wall O' pictures!! I love it! I finally found the perfect thing for that wall- and I finally got to put up some of my work in the house :) Best part of it all, is that I can change out the pics. whenever I want!
Weird thing to take a picture of, yes, but I love the color in the new Guest BR towels :)





Updated the Master bath with a few new things :)


Master Bedroom





New Entry way

No comments: